Ram Advice Please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jolancer

Daemon Poster
What brand of High performance Low latency DDR1 Ram is worth a dam, and should keep my eye on over the holiday season?

---------------------------------
I have all the parts for my budget gaming system except Ram.

So what i wont to do is either get
A) 2GBs (2x1GB) value ram
B) 1GB (1x1GB) or (2x512) High performance ram.... its for s754 so i dont need duel ram sticks.

but i wont to keep it preferably around $80.. so i have to get them when there on sale or something.

jolancer said:
What brand of High performance Low latency DDR1 Ram is worth a dam, and should keep my eye on over the holiday season?

---------------------------------
I have all the parts for my budget gaming system except Ram.

So what i wont to do is either get
A) 2GBs (2x1GB) value ram
B) 1GB (1x1GB) or (2x512) High performance ram.... its for s754 so i dont need duel ram sticks.

but i wont to keep it preferably around $80.. so i have to get them when there on sale or something.

I'm not sure you can find that much quality low latency ram for 80 bucks man. You could try some valueram from corsair though.

corsair valueselect is some really nice ram

i would say some high performance would be OCZ

i wuold go with 2GB if you are doing any kind of gaming or multi tasking

yea i know what you mean, but iv found realy good deal on other kinds of parts b4, so i wasnt ruling it out... thats why i wonted to know witch brands to watchout for.

i was also thinking that 2gbs would be beneficial but probably wouldnt perform as well as 1gb of Low latency performance ram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom