Nlite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
has anyone else used the new nlite? That program is nothing but junk. Every single time I have used that program, every version he had out, there was always some problem wether it be WFP error, programs not starting, etc. So I said the hell with it, reformatted with the XP cd, and now I still cant start anything. I have installed Spybot and Adaware SE and they dont do anything. So now, I reformat again but not from within windows. 3 times in 1 1/2 hours. Thats the last time I will ever use that program.

Sorry for your lose you have a "clean backup" as you mentioned in the other thread correct?

Im up and running now. A nice new clean install. That Nlite program is a bunch of shit. Has anyone had any success with it?

it work fine for me as long as I don't remove anything from windows. I can add things and tweak the settings but I can't remove stuff as windows won't install properly

I have tried it both way...either way I always get the windows file protection error and its annoying when it comes up 100 times a day even when I insert my cd to replace the modified file. thats what the program is used for so it should work, otherwise, it shouldnt be out..but if everything did work, it would be an awesome program...

Warez Monster said:
I have tried it both way...either way I always get the windows file protection error and its annoying when it comes up 100 times a day even when I insert my cd to replace the modified file. thats what the program is used for so it should work, otherwise, it shouldnt be out..but if everything did work, it would be an awesome program...

I get that error on my modified MCE disc (it will come up a few times after I install something. I choose the "keep the unrecognizable file option", then it diappears). But I don't have those errors on my modified xp home or my xp pro disc however

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom