cheapest best power supply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

burned-ati

Banned
ok at this point my system is really fast it pretty much runs all the games accept lacking another gig of memory,but my power supply sucks my system locks up if i try to overclock my video card it all, becasue its just leaching power lol. my 5v rail is running at 4.33volts and my standby 5volt is running at 4.68v, i cannot overclock my cpu anymore becasue its pushing the already pushed limits of my horable logisys psu, which is 500 watt 25 amp 12v rail, so what im getting at is i need a completly cheap psu that will over power my system, well not cheap itleast decent and high amps but not expensive becasue 80 bucks is to high, my cpu itself uses over 100 watts. and my video card is really hungry also for power at stock clocks and i hate stock clocks, i must overclock!!! i pheen for overclocking abillities lol, thanks

How much money are you willing to spend? The power supply in my sig is a very good psu, and can be had on newegg for $120 or so.

I have that one ^^ for the computer in my sig. I actually just installed it like a half and hour ago, but so far its working great. Haven't checked the voltages yet, though. All of the reviews on Newegg says it works good also.

so you guys are sure those power supplys would pwer my system? i mean my brother just dropped 78bucks on a cool master 450 watt and his sytem his weaker than mine and its still under powered. those power supply u have all listed are comparable to my psu i have now if not weaker. i cant see them powering my system....

Yeah, I am not to good with PSUs. That PSU powers my system great, but my rig is pretty basic (its in my sig).

well the ocz i like but a bit pricey the second one u displayed. and its hard to find a cheap psu that will power my system becasue i do alot of heavy overclocking and always rendering 3d for hours plus the loads of 12 volt fans i have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom