Woohoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
just looking into it, newegg has the X2 3800+ at $322, and the Opty 165 at $289 OEM (without cooler) and $359 retail

I suppose if you're going to overclock, get the Opty. the extra cache + the high clock speeds is really going to give the system a kick

i can put my AS5 and my thermaltake venus 12 on it or maybe ill buy the CNP9500 or something like that :D

how about a thermaltake venus 12 and room temperature would be around 60F most of the time, and i will put AS5 and i have 120mm intake right beside it, a side panel intake next to it, a 80mm at the top exahust and 2 80mm in the front exahust, my lowest my cpu temp was 25C but right now the house is 64F and my processor is at 29C :D

maybe i can sell my zalman VF-700 and thermaltake venus 12 for 20 bucks a piece and pay 10 dollars more for the CNP :D

I thought the opterons run quite cool for a processor with virtually no voltage change. Does the DFI lanparty ultra-d support opterons?

Your house is well cold. My room temperature is always around 25*C at a minimum.

They are meant to run cool, as they are meant to be on all the time in a server. But they will still be warm w/o a good cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom