good cables?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd head on over to newegg and get some 'for sure' quality cables that are cheap because they don't need to be UV sensitive. Saves cash, saves e-bay headaches, and saves... well, nothing else, but I wanted a series of words instead of just 2.

Ryan

I'd head on over to newegg and get some 'for sure' quality cables that are cheap because they don't need to be UV sensitive. Saves cash, saves e-bay headaches, and saves... well, nothing else, but I wanted a series of words instead of just 2.

Yes..

first off, the guy selling those cables is BSing. the cables won't do squat in making the transfer rate faster, appart from either being a 40-wire or 80-wire IDE cable. most rounded cables are 80-wire, so they'll get the faster speeds.

secondly, IDE cables will never go faster than ATA133, and most hard drives don't run at over ATA100. and even if they did, it would be pretty useless, because the drives themselves don't even get ATA100, and only just use ATA66

just don't believe what people say about their products on ebay. they're probabbly exaggerating.

THIS IS A PREMIUM QUALITY SET OF (1) ROUND UV BLUE FLOPPY CABLE AND (2) IDE ATA 133 CABLES. IT WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO FIND A HIGHER QUALITY CABLE SET WITH HIGHER DATA TRANSFER SPPEDS, ESPECIALLY AT THE PRICE THAT IS OFFERED HERE! LOOK NO FURTHER

Thats realy nonsense bull

just don't believe what people say about their products on ebay. they're probabbly exaggerating.

Just dont get them, get the point yettt?

THIS IS A PREMIUM QUALITY SET OF (1) ROUND UV BLUE FLOPPY CABLE AND (2) IDE ATA 133 CABLES. IT WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO FIND A HIGHER QUALITY CABLE SET WITH HIGHER DATA TRANSFER SPPEDS, ESPECIALLY AT THE PRICE THAT IS OFFERED HERE! LOOK NO FURTHER
yeah right....
an ATA133 cable is an ATA133 cable. it means it transfers data at ATA133 speeds. no ATA133 cable is faster than another. in fact, I believe 99% of the rounded IDE cables are ATA133

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom