Woohoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

PZEROFGH

Golden Master
Hello All :)

I am one happy man, cause i am in the process of selling my mobo, video card, and processor. Im throwing those out and im getting the DFI nF4 ultra-D, im not sure which processor probably the opteron 165 if i can buy it still or a 146 if im that desperate, and a 7800GT :D

do you know when they are coming out, cause i cant wait :D

------------------edit-----------------------

but i dont want to buy new ram cause m2 will use DDR2 right

======================edit================

i dont want to wait till march-june rofl

======================edit========
----------------------------------------edit---------------

but i do want to get that dual core windsor :D

----------------------------------edit------------------------------
==================edit=================
------------------------------------edit--------------------------

Those who are considering or have recently purchased a Socket 939 processor should not fret - the DDR1 sporting socket is listed on AMD's roadmap under the "performance" segment until Q1 of 2007, meaning that further support should be expected for quite some time.

Alot of edits :p

It is a long time away, but your CPU is no way old (its better than mine at least :p and that handels games fine. )

the reason im gogin with the opteron 165 is because it has 2MB cache, and it supposley OC more then the X2 3800+ but since i cant find any 165 i might have to go with a 3800+ then

opteron 165(dual core) + 7800GT + dfi + drivers = awesome!!

is there a big diference between a 165 and x2 3800+

yes but is there a big diference, the real only reason im getting the 165 is because of the 2MB cache and how they can OC to like 3Ghz on air, but if you want i can go with an X2 3800+ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom