Does anyone have this Sound Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuThoRitY

Daemon Poster
I just purchased from NewEgg, I would love to hear your thoughs about it. I Paid $93.00 for it the retail version. Which I didn't think was horrible. So far I've heard great things.

Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS 70SB035000000 8 (7.1) Channels PCI Interface Sound Card - Retail

I do. But I'm upgrading to an X-fi Fatal1ty FPS on sunday. A friend is giving me a wicked deal on it that I can't pass up.

i have the ZS2, i havent used it much though since its for my new computer and my new computer has two more parts on the way. i used it in my compaq and it sounded nice so yeah its good.

dude cancel the order for the audigy 2 asap and get an x-fi xtrememusic instead. its so much better and only a little more expensive.

Yeah at $120 I think the X-Fi Xtreme Music is definetly the better value. Too bad you can't use EAX 5.0 with it.....

My order was already shipped, but I will upgrade eventually to bigger and better. I just needed something better than what I had now... LoL!!!

a THUNDER SOUND 5.1 card. which was about 4.99$ from tigerdirect.com lol !!! so this will definetly be a big enough stop for me

Oh yeah my mistake, it's not EAX 5.0 that the xtrememusic can't handle its 64-128 bit sounds like in BF2's Ultra-High sound quality setting. There is a thread on creatives forums that talks about this and apperantly using 64-128bit sound with the xtrememusic will cause a massive performance hit lowering you to like 10fps. The Fatal1ty card can handle it though due to the onboard 'X-RAM'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom