OCing 3000+ Venice

Status
Not open for further replies.
FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
I'm running in dual channel mode. 2x256 and 2x512 = 1.5 gigs... That's about the thousandth time I've been told that... I think people assume an odd number means no dual channel.

Ryan

Sorry didn't think of that. Odd numbers usually do mean no dual channel. Never come across anyone that uses 2x256 plus 2x512mb before! Just assumed you were using 3x512 or 1x512 and 1x1gb.

he just said his valueram does 230Mhz 1:1 he didn't say he's running that right now. maybe i'm wrong, but its late here, so i'm allowed to be. :p

Raekwon said:
he just said his valueram does 230Mhz 1:1 he didn't say he's running that right now. maybe i'm wrong, but its late here, so i'm allowed to be. :p

I've said it before and i'll say it again. I KNOW he's not running it now.
My original point was that what does it matter what his value RAM can do @1:1 if he's not running it like that anyway.

I said that value RAM was no good for a high overclock without using dividers. He popped up to tell me that his value RAM can do 230mhz @1:1. But as he's running his cpu 2.7ghz then he has to be using a divider.
Do you see what i mean now?
If there's anyone else that wants to bring this up again? If so PLEASE read the ENTIRE thread!!!

I'll let you off seeing as it's late tho;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom