Help Selecting New Video Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
The card was EVGA Geforce 6600 gt (GDDR 3, 128 mb, AGP 8x). That is pretty much what the outside of the box said.

Newegg has this card for $149.99 (but I just noticed they are offering a $20 rebate so then no, I will end up NOT saving $20 by going to CC). I got it at Circuit for $249.99 and then there are two separate $50 rebates which equal $100 bringing the price of the card down to $149.99 (+ tax)

I was equally suprised to see this card at a big company for around the same price as newegg, after rebates that is.

you better hope to hell and back that circuit city rebates you.....
i would have gone with newegg and just payed 150 and gotten 20 back and payed the 4 buck shipping..

I've never had a problem with receiving rebates from Circuit City before, so I never questioned that.

But yes I do hope "to hell and back" that I get the rebates or I will have been screwed over big time.

One of the main reasons that I went out to local stores to get it, is that I needed this computer fixed pronto and really couldn't wait any longer (as its been out since last Saturday). I have lots of things due for school coming up and I just needed it up and running. I understand that newegg usually gets things shipped out fast, but then I would have to wait the weekend and yeah you get the drift. Just couldn't wait any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom