ATi Chipset........?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BxSlipSk8718

In Runtime
Ok i understande that every 1 basicly on this forum is into ati and thinks that nvidia suck but if thats the case why do you guys use Nforce chipsets?

I understand that but what im saying is that if you totaly hate nvidia and bad mouth them like most people on this forum do why would you g and buy there bor chipsets

Well, first off Ill just say cos nVidia chipsets arent that bad. VCs? Yea they suck, but their chipsets are fine.

Also, generally if a person is smart enough to dislike nVidia, theyre also smart enough to like AMD processors. And ATi doesnt make mobo chipsets for AMD based systems.

ok but you just Contradicted your self buy saying there chipset arent bad because whats on a video card billy......? thats right a CHIPSET.....:-/

I dont like peanuts so peanut M&M's suck.Choclate M&M's good mmmm good.Better question is why do you like Nividia.Soon as Nividia starts cheating with there numbers on chipsets.Theyll be the red headed step child of that part of computing too.

Hey i like both i have a ati and a nvidia ati9600 to be exact i just hate the fact that you people bad mouth nvidia and yes i did here they cheated with 3d mark but if there is so much hate stay away from there motherbord chipsets stick with via or sis....

Once again, because nVidia makes better chipsets than VIA or SiS.

Just because one component of a peice of hardware is well made doesnt make the hardware well made. Their VCs are overpriced and underperform and their buisness is deceptive and dishonest.

ok but if there so deseptive then dont buy there chipsets thats all im trying to say but its not getting through to you .....its like saying BENQ bunners really suck (and they do) and then buying a whoal pc from them i mean nvidia lies cheats and steals yet there motherbord chipsets are cool ?

Dude...

Anyone retarded enough to not buy a superior piece of hardware because you dont like a different area of the buisness deserves a SiS chipset.

Im going to buy a mobo with nForce because its the best chipset (IMO). ATi makes a far superior VCs and doesnt sway its performance benchmarks. Simple as that man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom