Hello had an important question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdogg1108

In Runtime
Hi i just made a name here! Well heres my story, My friend has a compaq presario computer he "said" he bought for a 1000$ Bucks and it works so good and so fast!!! Im the one with a dell computer that runs like crap and its only like 400$. He can play games like Battlefield 2,C&C Series,Brothers in arms,Call of Duty. I can play NOTHING! if i tryed to download those games my computer would blow up im serious. His works so fast also!!!! So I was wondering if anyone knew any sites with cheap and good computers?? That will be capable to paly those games and not run so slow. I need sites im getting sick of these slow computer and also we havent had it that long either! Please if anyone can help that would be appreciated! BTW,His internet and everything else runs fast too. Thanks for help in advance!!! also im not that good with computer tech also so dont make fun of me.. *crys* lol ...

Do you want it to be prebuilt (such as a compaq, hp, dell), or are you going to build it yourself? Building it would be a much cheaper alternative.

How much will you be willing to spend? Give us a budget and we will build you a computer without all that bullcrap prebuilt stuff... prebuilts suck... a 6-7hundred dollar computer can blow his 1000 dollar out of the water if you build it yourself.. most of the money in prebuilts dont go towards parts, it goes to their name.. so your not getting what you pay for

Well thanks for answering fast lol i wasnt expecting an answer for a day or so. Well anyways I dont care if its dell compawq whatever. I do not know how to build a computer or know how complicated it is. Im hoping for one already build but it doesnt have to be. For the other question The cheapest maybe 400$ and probally nothing over 1000$. Thanks for answering so fast. If building a computer is easy i might be able to do it. If you have anymore questions just ask

Lets see.. I have a dell flat screen monitor which i want to keep. i have a mouse which is new and a dell keyboard. I have good speakers and printer. All i basictly need to change is the proccesor thingy that controls the computer at the bottom. (sorry i dont know computer talk.)

Like the thing thats in ur sig PcMe. But if i need more stuff for a faster computer than tell me

Thank you but i cant really see anything on it (i only looked at the first one.) Can u tell me how much it is and how good it is? Like would it be able to play those games perfectly with good internet or would it be crap or somethign..

Build Fee: $59.00
FedEx Ground: $75.00

OK so for the thing to get to my house it would be about 125$ right? Well how much would each of these cost??? are the y good? and also i would like it built by them would it be the same even if i did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom