LCD Arrived!!! w00t

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuThoRitY

Daemon Poster
ACER AL1914AB, Black. Arrived today from newegg, took 3 days. Flanker referred me to this LCD and I honestly could not be happier. This thing is gorgeous! Capital G!!! I got no dead pixels. I was so nervous to get Dead Pixels and I didnt get a single one. This thing is bright and crisp and looks great. I paid 239.99 for it and it is a 19" Screen. Awesome Awesome Awesome. I will update pics when I get them. THANKS FLANKER! and .... Pzero, lol since you kinda helped :p

Dead pixels don't appear until a while later, and for a screen that price, its bound to happen. Sorry for be a party pooper!

may happen not bound to happen....:\

Not all LCDs are junk...:)

DO you have any suggestions as to what LCD would be good that wouldn't get dead pixels..?

Good to hear that ya got your LCD tho:D:D:D have fun with it:D

Yea let me know how that ends up, i'm planning on getting a 19" LCD this holiday season. Right now i'm sporting a 15" LCD :(

im at a 15" CRT which turns yellow everynow and then, so i punch it about ten times and it goes back to normal colors >_<

haha, nice i'm afraid to punch this beauty, shes to nice. well anyway. its nice so far. im loving it COD2 and F.E.A.R are seriously ellegant as ever. :)

as soon as i get a new monitor (probably the same one you have) im going to take magnets and stuff to this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom