Got my ZALMAN CNPS9500 LED Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Zalman appears to be a very efficient but rather large cpu cooling fan. I'd be concerned with the Zalman preventing me from having access to the motherboard ' particuarly the memory sockets' directly under the fan. Has anybody had problems with the weight of the larger Zalman. As far as cooling is concerned, it looks like a winner.

Perhaps I'll buy the larger Zalman to replace the radiator cooling fan on my suv. lol

I'd be concerned with the Zalman preventing me from having access to the motherboard ' particuarly the memory sockets' directly under the fan.
Always check Zalman's list of compatible motherboards before you buy. They have the lists on their website, linked to the product information pages.

thats something i worried about also... my zalman is pressing against my psu >_<.. tight fit, but it sits evenly.

The weight doesnt seem to harm mine at all. The memory is hard to get to but it fits perfect once its in. Other than that I love it

Spartan666 said:
i have the same heatsink minus the LED, my system at "full load" runs ar 35 C, enjoy it and do some OCing, lol
mind if I ask you where you got one without the led? thanks.

The key to the Zalman 9500 is the fact they used a very efficient figure 8 heatpipe design... Three pipes in total in a figure 8 compares to 6. Then with the flower on top...it adds more dissipation area. I bet this cooler would still do a good job even without the fan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom