Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Neo Power is Antec. Wattage isn't everything. high systems such as this should be supported by a power supply with dual 12V rails with 18 AMPS or more on each. Sure he can go more, but at the moment he doesn't HAVE to.
Multi-rail PSUs aren't absolutely required mate...he just needs minimum 24amp current for 12v...18amps would be a minimum 12v rating for running an AMD64 if that's where you're pulling that number from

gaara said:
Multi-rail PSUs aren't absolutely required mate...he just needs minimum 24amp current for 12v...18amps would be a minimum 12v rating for running an AMD64 if that's where you're pulling that number from

Oh I know, but with dual 12V rails its more stable.

someone told me i need win xp for my comp since itl be put togehter by me not a company. Where can i purchase it cheap?

hey, i am installing the mobo right now. CAn i get some help on installing it? IT dident come with any booklet. I dont know which wires go where. Thanks.

thanks! Im getting closer to being finished. I need to get win xp. Is there a place that i can get them less than $200. lol

oh and since i have a nice sound card, how do i disable the sound on the mobo thatt came with it

thanks! I posted in that fourm, so ill prob get some help. Those links wont work? I'll use that site and just look though, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom