No Sound!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea i've checked my manual and it has the wire slots but no wiires themselves. Sooo... i'm not sure if i even have the right wires to begin with.

Look inside your BIOS and make sure that onboard audio is enabled. i bet thats your problem. if that doesn't work, use the live, its 100x better than onboard anyway.

I just went into the BIOS and onboard audio is enabled so everything should be fine. For some reason nothing seems to work. I even tried installing drivers for my SB Live sound card and that hasn't done anything. For some reason i think it has to do with my motherboard and some cable i'm unaware of...

YES!! My sound finally works thanks to my friend David. He came over and it turned out that my SB Live wasn't set as the default player so he made a couple of adjustments and it works. THANK GOD!! Also thanks everyone for helping me!

he just went into the conrtol panel and adjusted the Sound and Audio Devices section. Fairly simple, he has more experience with that kind of stuff.

he had it set on onboard sound and for some reason that wasnt working so I gave him one of my old sound cards and installed it

(that answer makes you look less stupid riceball lets go with that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom