not sure how much to sell for

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does location of where you live get into whether you can lie or not? People these days.... >_<

BE HONEST ABOUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED THE HARDWARE

I would always be honest when I sell things, and I would never sell something that didnt work, or worked but had problems. When I say neglect, I do not mean to say that it was never overclocked, but rather not say anything at all about overclocking. That is not lying. If somebody sent me an email or a PM asking about if it had been overclocked, then I would tell them.

ok, well then atleast be more foward about the product and give them the full despcription of w/e has been done to it in the past... not telling in my books is lying and i wouldn't appriciete it if i were a customer

Thats why it is good to be educated before buying :)
But still, if the person who is selling and is a comp whiz selling to an comp illiterate, i think he should have the resect to atleast explain what the truth is and what overclocking and any other mod is.

yeah, i would agree, honesty is the best policy, its not rite to rip some1 off imo

but then again a comp illeterate wouldnt really be making a pc, lmao :p

not true..

look around these forums dude, theres stuff everywhere about comp illiterates making their own.... biggest reason i compiled the guide in my sig.

i mean as in TOTAL comp illeterates, sure if u even the most basic knowledge, u can make a comp, i made the one in my sig like a week or two back, my first comp, u just have to learn the basics

then, i would :gasp: have a vendor make it, thats too much to ruin just on one stupid mistake imo

did he actually make the pc??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom