Geforce 6800 GS

Status
Not open for further replies.
here are the specs that i found
6800 GS 425/1100
6800 GT 350/1000
6800 ULTRA 400/1100

Theres a link on the first page of this thread dude....the GS has memory of 1GHz not 1.1GHz which the Ultra does...beyond that it has all the benches and all the reasons why it doesn't beat it out.

Nubius said:
Theres a link on the first page of this thread dude....the GS has memory of 1GHz not 1.1GHz which the Ultra does...beyond that it has all the benches and all the reasons why it doesn't beat it out.

he must of saw the XFX version of the GS they have it at 1100 mhz stock.

I guess...theres always some companies who decide to have different clocks....just like with the 6600GT AGP some companies had memory at 900 some had it at 1ghz.

Well aside from the memory, the whole benches, why it's not as powerful were still answered in the beginning of this thread with that link.

jesus man that's ridiculous. 6217 is the highest I've gotten with my 6800GT and that's watercooled and I've overclocked the crap out of it....I wonder how well that GS would overclock if water cooled?

Apparently it'd run cooler, draw less power, and be more powerful once you overclock it.

However, you'd just have to hope you got as lucky as those guys but you know they are just using regular air cooling.

BAH!

Nvidia pretty much made the 6800GT and Ultra look like crap with this card lol...WHERE WAS THIS MONTHS AGO!?

Lol yea, so the 6800GS overclocked, with it's 12 pipelines, beat's your 6800GT overclocked, and it has 16 pipelines. Who woulda thunk it :p.

I just can't wait to get my new system. First I will have to install windows on the OEM clock settings, then build my way up to hopefully 3ghz. Then once that is stable, I will have to start with the vid card.

I should have an extreme gaming machine when I'm done.

i would wait till the M2 sockets wer out if i wuz you i mean you are getting it in decemer the M2 is being released in quarter 1 and buy then you will have more cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom