Taskbar Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

sickness

In Runtime
This happened to me yesterday and I thought I fixed it but my taskbar and start button is gone. I tried moving my mouse to all edges of the screen to see if it got resized but that's not the case. I ran the TaskbarRepairToolPlus! tool and that made it come back only for a second and then it went right away. Any ideas?

And by repairing the OS you mean formatting and starting over again? I really don't want to do that. There's got to be a way to fix this. It just started doing this last night. I've got Microsoft's Spyware and Adaware running right now looking for things.

You don't need to reformat by any means...

To perform the repair, you just need to pop in the disk and boot to it... Once the prompt comes up, select install windows. Then select the Repair option in the Installation section.

Not quite sure how to manually start explorer. Do I create a new task? Then what do I type? Explorer.exe?

That opens up windows explorer with all the folder contents on the right on on the left it says Desktop and My Documents and My Computer. Explorer.exe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom