Should I Upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
havent tried BF2 because of friends of mine have told me it would run slow, I also want good graphics, just unsure of the price I want to put into it.

Josh dude ur friend is full of Bull Shit as he obvoulsy dont no shit ..install Bf2 create account it will be fine

maybe he doesnt want to have it on medium settings...
he said he dont want it to run slow, gave us a budget, so get off my ass about it

well if you decide against a new PROC i think you should definately get a 8mb cache 7200RPM ATA 133 drive
and probably a geforce 5700 256mb in the least for better performance..

Is your computer running at the max bus speed with 3 ram slots filled? sometimes 3 slots auto limits the bus.

man..so much hatred...the dude wanted help...medium setting in my mind SUX. if u r gonna game and be a gamer...u wann experience the highest possible settings. if u don't u don't know how good the game really is he asked if he should upgrade and how much it would cost n stuff. also bf2 sux up mem and vid card...u want good mem (OCz) and a good vid card (7800GT).

I know nothing about overclocking so that will not be done, video card will probably be a 6800GT card since it runs just about everything a 7800 does, overall its about a 500 dollar upgrade selling my current rig

Also you guys need to remember I am not a "pure" gamer, I will not be doing massive gaming in college either, sure I will game some, but its not like its my life heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom