Engineering Teacher Claims Mad Overclock

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, thats total BS, 17v?! wtf is that?! if he can give proof of doing that, i would STAB HIM IN THE EYE and take his comp, rofl :D

Joe Dirt rocks! Good quote nubius... The mobster is freakin hilarous... Tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM, get 'er to sew that!" I love it...

"I like gettin hit with hot dogs. It don't bother me none! *I guess I'm lucky it wasn't hot chili day.* (throwing chili at him) OooH! OW!"

Ryan

Nubius said:
Jesus freakin christ, do I have to put joke tags around every single instance of humor!?

if you want to be real about it, I'm sure if you literally STABBED HIM IN THE FACE you'd get more than an assault charge

maybe i was joking too, dont attack me

get that sand out of your vagina

Truth is, I don't want to confront the guy, I mean he's a really smart guy and I feel I'd be insulting his intelligence by going "Err.. Sir... Yeah... 3.3v would probably melt your cpu..."

He once said he got two Radeon cards to work in SLi, and I was excited and I went "You mean CrossFire, right?" "No! SLi!" .... "Really? How??"... "My own little tricks!!".. "Wait wait.. what did you do, Radeon cards don't have a bridge?"... A few minutes later.. "Well I like to call it SLi but ATi calls it CrossFire."

X-D

AND_YOU_ARE said:
maybe i was joking too, dont attack me

get that sand out of your vagina

ROFL! LMAO!! that is some of the funniest shit i have read in a long time :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

edit: btw, ur teacher's a total dumbass if he thinks some1 is going to believe that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom