Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stressed out

Beta member
hi can any one help me. bought a pc only a few months ago worked fine havnt really downloaded alot of games music etc. i have zone alarm, ntl netguard, microsoft antispyware and spywear blaster also run norton from the disk regular checks are do and also regular updates scan's come back with nothing found but here is my problem...
i can be on the pc as i am now and all will be fine but if it is on for a while or left and then come back to it just wont do any thing keeps shutting down the page i am on be it home page, emails, ebay what ever or it just wont open any thing ill click on the interet and it will come up with the starts of the home page but then dissapear and i really dont know what to do. the only thing i can do is keep turing it all off (at the plug) because even the shut down n restart buttons dont work and then turn the pc back on at it seems to be fine for about an hour and will start all over again.
does any one know what i can do other that throw it out the window
PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I don't want to be ignorant, but I can't really understand what you're trying to explain.
If you meant that the computer locks up, might be hardware overheating.

I think your computer might be over heating. Can you go to your bios, and check if your computer is over heating or not.

WorldIndustries said:
I don't want to be ignorant, but I can't really understand what you're trying to explain.
If you meant that the computer locks up, might be hardware overheating.

hi sorry doesnt really make sence does it >>>>
i can turn pc on in the morning and its fine but after a while it will either do one of 2 things
1, i can move the curser but when i click one any thing it will come up with the page and then close it or
2, i can click on any icon it wont do a thing i cant even shut it down. and the pc also seems to reset alot of things like links on tool bar and photos

nuke said:
I think your computer might be over heating. Can you go to your bios, and check if your computer is over heating or not.
hi not really a computer wiz how can i check the bios and what am i looking for to see if it is over heating???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom