Engineering Teacher Claims Mad Overclock

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I go to a Vocational Center, and my Teacher is same way. Acts like the biggest smartass and it just pisses the whole class off. Hes still talking about how good his Slot 1 CPU's are. And his old Math-Co processors. LoL. His favorite computer he has is one with an LPX form factor. I really don't get it. I watched him use XP once and he honestly had no idea what he was doing. It was like "Dude! JUST LET ME DO IT" haha, he gives us the gayest crap to man. Like 100 question tests that are insane. Hahaha, well. Maybe our teachers know each other. Heh

Whats a vocational center?

This teachers not a bad guy though, hes a great teacher, knows lots of programming languages and has tonnes of certs. Maybe he did overclock it and was just trying to sound cool to the students (just the gamers in the class). Anywho, kinda funny ^_^

good idea to get an assult charge
Jesus freakin christ, do I have to put joke tags around every single instance of humor!?

if you want to be real about it, I'm sure if you literally STABBED HIM IN THE FACE you'd get more than an assault charge

Oh-kay.. 6Ghz...... SHOW ME!

It some one is claiming these things, I normally get them to put their money where their mouth is and demand proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom