artifacts??

Status
Not open for further replies.

burned-ati

Banned
ok i have just purchased a x850 pro and i sucesfully flashed its bios to x850xt but after about 30 minutes of playing bf2 i notice it will have some graphical errors im almost possitive its not a video card artifact but its almost like its a system memory artifact. becasue when my video card artifacts trust me you will know lol the whole screen boom yellow blocks lol. but these artifacts are these little black lines that will be sticking from the ground or from somebodys head and it barley even happens the. i know this video card puts a strain on my power supply and im thinking it could be my system memory lacking voltage and also my 5v cpu rail is only running at 4.2volt , and these artifacts do not move they are just stuck on 1 place. no flickering or anything, i also only get these in bf2. ive ran 3dmark01,03,05 and i get no artifacts. ive also ran my ati tool scan for artifacts and get no artifacts it all. im thinking its bf2

also the same artifacts happen to my brothers computer when he ran his memory at pc4100 which appered no artifacts in any other games or 3dmarks but only these little black lines that will stick to stuff

Well seeing as you've just flashed your cards BIOS i bet that's the problem.

Were you getting them before the flash? If you reflash the bios back to Pro do the artifacts dissapear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom