New build

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeIranianKid

In Runtime
Hey ive been planning on building a new comp but i kinda need recommendations for the parts i need but heres what i have so far. O yeah i also have a 1k budget and i need a monitor mouse keyboard speakers, everything.

*MSI Neo4-f*
*1 gig corsair valueselect*
*eVGA Geforce 6600GT*
*AMD 64 3200 Venice*
*Creative Sound blaster audigy 2 value*
*cd/dvd drive*
*cd/dvd burner*
*maxtor ultra 80 gig hdd SATA*
and i have no idea for a case, psu, or a heat seak/ fans

Get some better RAM like Geil or OCZ and also a 6800 would be a great improvement over a 6600.

whats your budget on power supply?

im kinda trying to save money so thats why i took the 6600GT instead of the 6800 and i dunno about the psu budget just that it needs to fit in with everything else so probably about $50

And i thought performance RAM was only for OCing which im not gonna do with the RAM but then again im kinda a newb at this stuff

Newegg isn't working for me now, theres a Forton for 49.99 at newegg, i think its eithers 450 watts or 500 watts. That one is for u.

ok thanks so will the cosair valueselect be compatible with the motherboard because i heard they were picky sometimes with RAM.

And what are some nice cases with good cooling?

*3500+ amd 64bit processor*185$

*Fatal1ty An8 Mobo*85$

*xtasty x850xt PCIe 256mb*300$

*1 gig of hyperX memory*150$

*thermaltake Headsink for cpu* (HUGE) good cooling 20$

650 for that, all you need is a case, HD, and PSU, i can throw my 80 gig sata 2 in for 50 or i can sell you my whole computer put together for 850 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom