Controlling a computer with the human brain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol - Can I borrow you brain for a few days nubius? I'll give it back... I swear...

I love the human brain... I just wish I knew how to use mine more... lol

that's why, when my brain doesn't work like it should and gives me BSODs or brings up things, that I don't want to bring up, I DRINK :D

but if you did hook up a brain as a CPU, wouldn't it do things IT wants to do instead of what someone else wants it to do?

also, I think the brain would have its own OS. Windows would be too stupid to run on a brain.

Our mind is its OS.

The BSOD would be death :p

And who needs water cooling when we have blood cooling!

Will we have plugs sticking out of our body for the ethernet cables etc?

a mind only has a mind of it's own when it's a human.....if we were to the point of being able to use a human brain as a computer, I'm pretty sure they'd have a way to 'format it' or maybe just grow brains in jars. You'd program it the way you'd want it to run just like a computer.

Haven't you ever heard of brainwashing? We can make robots out of soldiers, you think we couldn't format a simple brain as a computer?

COME ON BE REALISTIC HERE!!!

[/sarcasm]

This topic is quite interesting, even though it seems inhumane to use technological terms in relevence of the human body and mind.

we're not talking about ripping brains out of babies or something.

Suppose we had the ability to actually grow a human brain just by itself....then it'd be perfectly fine....you'd just be harvesting CPUs buuuut you'd kind of be playing god at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom