Stuck On Checkdisk

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was actually supposed to be a joke... I was going to post again after that. But then I forgot, so it wasn't very funny.

Dan

dan count up from your post 5 times. you see I have two post back to back, well i could have condensed both posts it to one with editing....theoretically , if everybody did a double post in one day it would take up twice as much room on their server, so it probably is not a bad idea.

Anyways... have you updated to WinXP.SP2? If not, make that upgrade... it fixes things a lot of the time.

Dan

Speaking of rules...

3.) Stay on Topic. Posts in a particular forum need try and stay on topic. If you want to talk about something that is drastically removed from the topic of a forum, please take it to another, correct topic. We welcome most general conversation in the "Off Topic" forum.

Dan

nuke said:
did you install the drivers?

Nope, Not that i know of, the internet was working fine, right before the format, now it tells me it cant find a destation or something
Pic of what device manger see's
help19sk.jpg

These drivers should have come with your computer. You'll have to reinstall them. I think Dell sends them on a separate disk.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom