Help with itunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokuwakakera

Baseband Member
I want to transfure a library of music, on itunes on another user's desktop, to my itunes.

I can't just import the songs from my music, because I am not sure where all the songs are.

and its alittle to hard to go one by one, because there's 730 songs.

So is it possable to copy a library to another users itunes?

My thoughts exactly just copy them over to your user file. If you don't know there they are ask the user who has the music stored in his documents.

there not a legal way to do it with itunes unless you have anapod explorer. they intentionally did this so people wouldn't do what you are trying to do. that is tranfer songs off of an ipod to somebody else computer.

if you are trying to tranfer song that you download from Itunes, you can't do that either, unless you use Iopener to make those protected m4p files unprotected to m4a

what I ment by " i dont know where they are", is just that.

I have 730 songs on my ipod. when I imported my music, and another folder that (I though) had all my music in it, the songs only added up to 600. thats what I ment.

I got it fixed. (what happend, is when I had copyed my music, to my new user name, It, for some reason, did not copy the whole folder. I have it fixed now, so I am good)

But, I have a new question for you guys, if I update itunes to 6.0.1, will it mess up my Update software, because I only have a 3rd gen?

itunes will let you update

however to update your ipod, you have to erase all of your files, before you can update the ipod updater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom