stop: 0x000000F4

Status
Not open for further replies.

just_begin

Solid State Member
Hi...I'm in need of help.

the problem(s) are like this:

I have a toshiba laptop M10 type. bcause i heard that my cousin use his toshiba (with a different type) without battery and only use the AC adapter cable, so i try the same. after i use it for about 12 hours with around 10 minutes off, the comp hang up and the bluescreen came up with the stop code 0x000000F4.

i turn the comp off, and restart again. after i log on try to edit a document, or use another program, again the comp hang up and the blue screen appeared. i tried to scan with norton, again the program not responding and blue screen.

i've also tried safe mode, it still crashed. I've run scandisk, it only reached 2 stages out of 5, and blue screen again although with a different code c0000021A.

I'm just an amateur with this stuff. so if u're willing to help, would u please explain it very very clear. I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks...

If you use it again with the battery, is the poblem still presist?

Cause, if not, it might be the adapter's problem, or it is kinda broken and do not supply the correct voltage, or maby it just too weak for laptop and can't provide enough current.
But anyway, check if it works eith the battery.

I think that if it gives you the same hex code each time on the restart then it could be a memory error. Run memtest (I know I say that a lot but it happens to be a great tool to tell the problem).

thank you.

actually, i start this thread in 2 forums, the other one is in the os forum. the guys there, tractorboy and makaveli213 suggested the same thing. before, i couldn't even make a good startup disk for memtest. but now i've finally succeded, and the test still running. i hope this will solve the problem.

STOP 0x000000F4 is generally the termination of an important thread or process required for the actual operation of Windows...for example, terminating a process in task manager that falls under "System" will generally result in a 0x000000F4 error

guys, if u don't mind, please reply to the same thread at the os forum. i think it's more suitable there and besides most of the replies are

thank you

Well if you were to have read the rules, you shouldn't have double posted in the first place...locking

I don't even visit the windows forum anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom