Finally got pictures of my case :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was really easy to install I thought. There was no leaks at all. The only problem I had was a air bubble in the cpu block, which went away in two days.

I got the Bigwater SE for £60 - $105. Which I was pleased about as with everything else in my PC, I had to pay alot more than Americans do (excluding the PSU as it is made in the UK.) To get a custom kit (which I would of prefered) it would of set me back about £150, and I will not see 1.5 times better cooling.

The PSU is great. But if you don't live in the UK, it costs alot compared to other PSU's. The fully modular is great, there are no spare wires, and is very quiet. It looks great as well.

Trifid, I'm loving the WATER COOLED man. That is one of the sexiest I have seen. I'm considering going watercooling myself. What kind of PSU did you say you had? I have a Ultra X-Connect, and I'm not a big fan. But anyway. Excellent Choice, Excellent Rig, Excellent WATER COOLING, Congrats man.

Its a Hiper Type R 580w PSU.

Thanks. As you are in the US, for near enough the same price, you can get a custom kit, which would be better, but to buy a custom kit it would of cost 1 1/2 times more than what I paid for mine.

absolutely sweet case and system, nice work with the watercooling and the UV effect looks insane. i should do that with my sys :drool: lol

:clap: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom