Radeon or GForce? What is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
some of us actually were on budgets with crappy x700's... come on guys... I only had a hundred bucks! x700's aren't THAT bad. I can play CoD2.

Ryan

he's on a 500 dollar budget though.

lol... word! You can buy 2 dells for that price. Granted, they're freakin fire hazards that need to be put to death directly after thier birth, but you still could buy 2 dells...

Ryan

Tyler1989 said:
I'm happy with my 32 meg video card serves me fine and the best part is it was under 20 bucks. I just never will understand why people buy 500 USD video cards instead of building a new PC.

Because we like to play cutting edge games, duh.

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
some of us actually were on budgets with crappy x700's... come on guys... I only had a hundred bucks! x700's aren't THAT bad. I can play CoD2.

Ryan
I concur. It runs the less demanding games like a charm. Did have loading times prolonged a bit for hl2 and stuff, but a simple, very small increment to performance by overclocking did the trick. Must say one of the best mid-ranged cards at the time I bought it (Now you can get a 6600 GT in the price range which ofcourse beats it out of the water)

I would suggest going Nvdia. Ati are doing horrible, and I absolutely despise the driver support for their cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom