MOD my e-machines case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
shade11 said:
Oh man you should have got a better PC. I hate e-Machines. You should have gotten something better. I mean unless. . . you cant afford it. i could understand that.

He was asking about how to mod his case, not whether you like emachines or not.

Another solution to modding your case is flatout, buying a case with a window, and transferring all the parts. Just a suggestion.

Another solution to modding your case is flatout, buying a case with a window, and transferring all the parts. Just a suggestion.

Actually, that's a good suggestion.

Bigger case, better ventillation. Plus, you can choose the case that best fits 'you'.

Haha i started out with the same exact emachines case and i totally changed it. I ended up buying my x700 pro, OCZ ram, and then i got a new OCZ Modstream 520W PSU with a Thermaltake Tsunami case sooo.... yea i just ditched the whole emachines look.

hha I basicaly have my friends emachine. My internet machine consists of his FIC mobo and my 3000+ AthlonXP. Which if he hadent of fried his CPU i would have 2 3000+ cpus. It worx well and i flashed the bios to read PC3200. If i was you i would just buy a new case w/ a window in it so that way there you can play w/ the Emachines case and if you screw up you dont have to worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom