dealing with thermaltake rma/refunds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSXmike

In Runtime
anyone ever do an rma or refund with thermaltake?

found out my psu is faulty... and i found another psu by thermaltake that i want... you think they would allow me to refund that psu and put that credit towards the other psu that i want?

i would call them, but its a little late... and i doubt that theyll be open on a sadurday...

has anyone done this with any other companys?

Ste said:
Why in the Hell would you buy another TT PSU. -slaps TS- didn't you learn your lesson the first time?

ooooooooook

i thought thermaltake was one of the better psu companys?

besides... i really dont think ill get a money back refund, i figured i would just move up and buy one of theyre higher up psu...

TSXmike said:
ooooooooook

i thought thermaltake was one of the better psu companys?

besides... i really dont think ill get a money back refund, i figured i would just move up and buy one of theyre higher up psu...

Sure they are regaurded as good by those who know nothing about power supplies. they just look good on the outside.

IF you want to buy a better power supply, tell me your budget and I will show you one.

Ste said:
Sure they are regaurded as good by those who know nothing about power supplies. they just look good on the outside.

IF you want to buy a better power supply, tell me your budget and I will show you one.

interesting... oh well... hopefully they will refund me

my budget... 150 and under

I would contact them, Just say one day it died and you have no idea why, even if you didn't do any modding or overclocking just act real dumb. ASK about RMAing it. and or getting refund. you can always get another TT and sell it to someone dumber...!

Ste said:
I would contact them, Just say one day it died and you have no idea why, even if you didn't do any modding or overclocking just act real dumb. ASK about RMAing it. and or getting refund. you can always get another TT and sell it to someone dumber...!

thanks for the help...

ill probley order that antec one this weekend...

and contact Tt on monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom