quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
nuke said:
tractorboy, you are a dumbass, that's why it doesn't make sense.

that was a very vague question, and I can't see how watching some movies would uninstall the sound drivers... (there's more to it)

no need to call names

tractorboy said:
what side did he bump ?

the one that the monitor is pluged into..., lol

The way i figure it is that you have to troubleshoot these questions as though the end user is giving you the info. Most people are very vague so you have to try and get more info out of them by trying different things. So while nuke was vague and his answer seems unreasonable it could happen. The user could have been messing around with something and did not want to say he screwed something up so his description is vague.

new question:

timmy buys a new flashdrive, he plugs it into his computer, and everything is detected, (there is nothing wrong with the flashdrive or the computer) all the drivers install correctly, but when he goes into my computer to open it, there is no drive letter for it, as if it's not there, so he checks the device manager, and it says it's there...

what does he have to do to the drive to make it show up?

Ok,

Timmy has just bought a new laptop. Everything is already installed and setup but he can't join his wireless network. He knows the wireless works because his brother is able to get on with his laptop. What does timmy need to do.

I don't know much about networks, *or wireless

but can timmy go into the control panel and create a new connection based on what he is useing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom