Here Is My Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
get a good video card and change that 512mb ram to a 1024mb stick and get another 1024 stick and you will be ready to play pretty much any game out there

its all good except the integrated video which will struggle with most new games.

As long as you can get an proper graphics card like a 6600gt or 6800gt you should be set.

its not too bad, geez, its better than nothing. I'd prefer a custom build but its not too bad what he has.

thanks
how about changing the audio card?is it worth it,will it really make a deferents in the sound?and how much is decent audio card?middle class.
one more thing before i had a older compaq with deferent box screen and the qlty was better then now i have sony flat mat kinda screen, why is that when i watch the dvd or a specially watching tv on the computer when i make the screen bigger the qlty is terrible,is it because of the video card or the sony screen is that bad?iam not getting.
thanks for the replys

i'm thinking if you get one more stick of 512Mb memory ram will be enough. It's based on what kind of games are you playing. I prefer to buy an audigy audio sound. That's what i have in my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom