ahhhhh noooo pleaseee help im beggggin

Status
Not open for further replies.

homerj14

In Runtime
ok im gettin the blue screen of death regularly i dont know whats goin on my comp was runnin fine the other day!!!! it seems to happen when my comp is just on idle... here is the message

Blue screen> Driver IRQL not Less or Equal Blah blah blah

Stop in 0x0000000001(0x0000000002c)(0x000000000002)(xx00000000000)
0xb37sda18
then it says NVTCP.SYS AT B375700 OR SOMETHING please helppppp thanks - john

i was reading somewhere that it has to do with my Nvidia Firewall or something...

Start troubleshooting. Sounds like you should start with the video card. Try swapping out with a different one and see if the problem continues.

Nah, that error is consistent with either overheating or bad memory, download free version of memtest 86 burn to disk and boot off of it, run those tests for a few hours to see if its Bad memory. Now for overheating, make sure all the dust is blown off of the heatsink and fans, blow it off all parts and make sure there is adequete cooling, such as you should have at least a fan in the power supply and 2 fans in case, 1 blowing in and one out if there isn't consider adding more fans.

its definately not heat cuz im runnin at 21 celsius and i dont know how it could be ram when all my sticks are new at 2 months old

i have that problem as well with a neighbor's pc...she had 240 virii and it always came up when she clicked on aol...go figure...i cleaned it out w/ compressed air and put a better virus-scan on...haven't had a problem since...

i think i have fixed the problem.... i think i installed nforce4 new drivers and disabled the nvidia firewall and active armor completely

was gonna say to install the MBD chipset drivers. Also, sometimes P2P software can do this, resinatlling the network drivers (DUN or whatever) may fix this.

some people computer will give the BSOD if they have the nvidia and xp firewall installed and on at the same time. you will get the same thing with Zone Alarm

when you have SP2 you have to turn off windows firewall when you install a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom