Watercooling Set-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimReaper23

Fully Optimized
OK what is a good watercooling set up for the price range of either 135 USD or 174 USD? Or I really ain't gonna get a good set-up for the 135 budget range should I then save up to 174? What is your Input. Here is my situation, Ok I got 250 USD and I was gonna spend it all for my PC But I need a new case so I was thinking of Getting the Tsunami and then a 135 Dollar Set-up or I was gonna get this one http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811170020 with a 174 USD Budget and I really need a newcase because this one is missing alot of things. What would you personally do?

well I was thinking a $74 pump a $60 dollar block (CPU) and a few tubes, resivor $25, and I was gonna get a heatcore so around 30 for that. and I think that would be sufficiant I really don't need the GPU block.

well just getting that stuff u lookn at around $190

u can always get a GPU block later on

yea ok, I've been thinking about this for a while so I really don't know what to do becuase I am also selling my Paintball gun for 400, its an angel. but I am going to put 175 of that into my goped and maybe save the rest for like an Xbox 360 or a PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom