Need to Upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuThoRitY

Daemon Poster
Current system is as follows in the sig. I would really like a new PSU, GPU, and thats prolly it. I'm real happy with my board ram and hd's. I would like to sell my 6600gt, and my psu's. I have 2 and I hate both ones the Ultra, and thats just a piece, the others a Aspire 500watt, that is broke. I really dont know what to do. I was thinking of a new comp but I got fairly nice stuff I just need to do a considerably cheap upgrade, maybe sell the stuff and keep it around 200$ after the stuff is sold so maybe hopefully around 350? what should i do>? suggestions plz?

if your going to get something pretty your going to sacrifice quality and durability

Ya, the only Power supplies that actualy look cool and are good are forton and OCZ, and PZero is right, most Power supplies that look cool and glowly are cappy performers, that how they sell them, by looks not preformance.

USUALLY best thing to do is wait and upgrade when you can really go all out.....its not worth upgrading an aging system

I would suggest saving up until you can afford middle to high end parts at this point..you dont want to spend then need to spend more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom