MOD my e-machines case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartthecartoon

In Runtime
I have one of the new e-machines. You know the ones I'm talking about an e on the front with a circle of blue light one it. I want to Mod it. Any ideas? Would it be possible to put a window in? What would I need?

Mini-tower or mid-tower? What is its height?

Yeah, you could put a window in it, no matter if it is a mini or a mid. Toss in a couple of lights, a side fan, maybe a blowhole...

Actually, the eMchine cases look pretty good (compared to most other pre-builts), so it should look pretty good modded out.

bartthecartoon said:
I have one of the new e-machines. You know the ones I'm talking about an e on the front with a circle of blue light one it. I want to Mod it. Any ideas? Would it be possible to put a window in? What would I need?

If you have picture, it helps.

If you don't have front panel USB or you can work around it.
120mm LED Fan in the front like what I did with my full tower.

Provided that you do not have any cross bars in the case, installing a windows is easy.

After that, you would need some clear perspex

emachines_t6412_main_lrg.jpg

Oh man you should have got a better PC. I hate e-Machines. You should have gotten something better. I mean unless. . . you cant afford it. i could understand that.

Don't knock eMachines, man. I happen to be riding one.

Suffice it to say that it ain't stock anymore... just the mobo, CPU, PSU, case, and hard drive.

yeah, i got a similar eMachines (same mini-tower), my opinion is to mod the inside (i mean like ram, graphics card, etc.) first, then work on the outside. It's kinda like a car, all show and no go, heh. But yeah, nothin wrong with this comp, it serves me well

When I added my rear case fan, it dropped my temps by about 8 degrees. Well worth the pocket change it cost.

A decent graphics card, additional RAM, beefier CPU, more gigs... they all add up to a great interior mod project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom