Video and Photo editing 2000 dollar budget = ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
u doing video and editiing why wudl u overcloak? all of a sudden u computer crash and u loose 2 hours worth of work. I woulndt overclock . If u want to go head bu i wouldnt.

efd753 said:
wow i just noticed windows xp upgrade? and not pro? get pro dude.

how would pro help over normal for video editing? lol. is it just the security and stuff?

efd753 said:
u doing video and editiing why wudl u overcloak? all of a sudden u computer crash and u loose 2 hours worth of work. I woulndt overclock . If u want to go head bu i wouldnt.

point verified lol. that would SUCK. plus, i think the stuff i got will be fine without having to OC.

Make sure ur video card is PCI-EXPRESS!!! I noticed that you put in an AGP one. That's not going to work and now your out $150.

ok, bought the mother board and processor today = ]. two big steps hahah. i also upgraded (?) the mother board to a DFI LanParty UT SLI. wooooo, started!

reggie_da_man said:
Make sure ur video card is PCI-EXPRESS!!! I noticed that you put in an AGP one. That's not going to work and now your out $150.

what? the one i have wont work on the system?

good thing i didnt buy it yet hahah. changed it to the PCI express version. = ]. thanks for that hahah, that would have sucked ALOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom