hello I am new :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to have you among us, Yair.

I have always longed to visit Israel. One day I will. There are so many places that I would love to walk... Jerusalem, the Mount of Olives, Bethlehem.

Tell you what... You come live in my house for a month, and I'll go live where you do for a month. As long as you don't mind living in the southern United States... but life is pretty laid back here

You mean to replace houses for a month?

Trotter said:
Great to have you among us, Yair.

I have always longed to visit Israel. One day I will. There are so many places that I would love to walk... Jerusalem, the Mount of Olives, Bethlehem.

Tell you what... You come live in my house for a month, and I'll go live where you do for a month. As long as you don't mind living in the southern United States... but life is pretty laid back here

I heared about house exchange... it can be nice.
what is the south of united states?
I never visited the united states I was only in Canada for a month 12 years ago... and it was great.

Yair

My part of the South includes the Great Smoky Mountains, the Ocoee River, Hiwassee River, Tennessee River, Cherokee National Forest, Chattanooga (Tennessee, home of the Chattanooga Choo-Choo), white-water rafting, hiking, camping, fishing... stuff like that.

Many who come here to visit , on vacation, or even just passing through, come back to stay. It is that beautiful around here.

The South includes the old Confederate States... Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Virginia, North and South Carolina, Florida (Florida is called part of the south since it is down here... but I say it is a peice of New York that broke off and got hung on the bottom of Georgia...). http://www.infoplease.com/states.html

But I doubt that my wife would let us trade homes... she's kinda attached to living here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom