Case and power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ste said:
Thats the same one I posted earlier, Lol

Kids these days they just don't get it...

I know I don't know computers as well as you, but I think you don't understand I'm on a budget. Go ahead and post 70$ powersupplies, what good would it do me? I know they are good psu's, but I am asking for one in a 50$ pricerange.
The one you guys are recommending is great, but the other is 20 bucks cheaper and I have been given no reason as to why I shoudln't buy it and why I should buy the one you guys recommended.
It's one thing telling me not to get something, it's another telling me why.

you dont need to pay $70 for a PSU.

Some people buy crappy $10 Generic PSU's, and that is bad and can cause components to fail.

Some people buy mid range good branded PSU like 400-450watt Antecs and Thermaltakes which is probably the best option for most. This one is good: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817153023

Some people buy really high end 500 and 600watt PSU's. In some cases this is needed but in most cases it is not but you will get a very good psu anyway.

PcMe said:
I know I don't know computers as well as you, but I think you don't understand I'm on a budget. Go ahead and post 70$ powersupplies, what good would it do me? I know they are good psu's, but I am asking for one in a 50$ pricerange.
The one you guys are recommending is great, but the other is 20 bucks cheaper and I have been given no reason as to why I shoudln't buy it and why I should buy the one you guys recommended.
It's one thing telling me not to get something, it's another telling me why.
if you would read more the psu i post was 49 or 39 dollars and i gave u plenty of reasons not to go and buy a TT but ya know whatever you wanna buy crappy stuff go ahead..

There are a few good brands out there like Thermaltake and Antec, but make sure it has SATA connecters if you need them and 24 pin ATX plug if you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom