6800 AGP with VIVO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elbow, peepol.

I'm gonna upgrade my vid card sometime soon. I think my old G4Ti4200 has served me well, but it's time to move on... I'll probably go for 6800 (maybe even GT). The problem is that I can't really find any 6800s with video in/video out. there seem to be lots of 7800s with vivo, but they're all pci-e and I don't wanna purcahe a new mobo and cpu yet. Besides they're too expensive anyways. I can find these 6600s agp cards with vivo, but I'd rather have a little more power. And those ati's x series don't interest me, I want SM 3.0 support.

Now who's hiding them?

I know you don't want to buy a new MOBO or CPU but remember once you going to upgrades those two things specially the MOBO if you are going to upgrade to the next level or future should i said, most of the MOBO out there are now coming with PCI E whats that mean??

You will likely have to buy a new Video Card, maybe i'm wrong but thats what come to my mind right after i read your post. :)
Just to let you knows, so you can know, and you know now. :confused: ;) :p

Avalanch3 said:
6600GT is still a good card....

Yes, it is. But I intend to use it for quite some time. So the more powerful, the better.

Phanto said:
I know you don't want to buy a new MOBO or CPU but remember once you going to upgrades those two things specially the MOBO if you are going to upgrade to the next level or future should i said, most of the MOBO out there are now coming with PCI E whats that mean??

You will likely have to buy a new Video Card, maybe i'm wrong but thats what come to my mind right after i read your post. :)
Just to let you knows, so you can know, and you know now. :confused: ;) :p

Yeah I know, I just don't know what I know now, you know?. :p

Anyway, I wanna still cope with my mobo and cpu for awhile, they're rather new for me and all I need is a powerful graphics card (with vivo connection). Then after a couple of years I'll get a new mobo, cpu, ram, vid card and so.

Thresh said:
I'm thinking about selling my card, would you be interested?

if it only had a video in/video out capabilities...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom