Case and power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks great, but is there any reason why you're against the TT one?
The reviews seem to be all right..

TT I hate anyways, cause I see alot of problems with them, or at least the forums I visit.

that specific one you linked I wouldn't buy for 1, its TT LOL, 2, It doesn't have dual rails and that being said, the single rail doesn't have alot of Amps, 18 isn't alot for a single rail, 3, and on the Box it says PFC, but as u can clearly see in the specs, that it has no PFC.

PFC= Power Factor Correction (PFC) allows power distribution to operate at its maximum efficiency. There are two types of PFC, Active PFC and Passive PFC. All of our power supplies are either Active PFC Power Supplies or Passive PFC Power Supplies. Source at http://www.endpcnoise.com/cgi-bin/e/pfc.html

so I wouldn't buy it cause thier lieing to you by putting PFC on box, but not actualy having it and its TT anyways.

PcMe said:
If I was to get an Antec combo, I wouldn't need a new psu?
I know their cases are sturdy, but I'm not into the design as much. As Ste said it's more personal preferance for the case, but now I just need a solid inexpensive powersupply.

Exactly what we are trying to tell you. Buy the ANTEC case/psu combo AND YOU DONT NEED TO BUY ANOTHER PSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom