what's a good headset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuitarFreak1857

Fully Optimized
i need a gaming headset. do you guys have any that you've been happy with in the past? i'm using some cheap ass logitech one right now. i need one with good good bass.

~thanks

The Icemat comes with a mic. Also you could just buy a mic that clips on to your shirt if your headphones don't come with a mic.

Best-Buy had a good deal on some headphones with a built in mic. I bought them about 4 months ago. THey are logitech's and i was looking for a buddy for some and noticed they were on sale for about $40 less than what I bought them for.

I used the Plantronics Halo 2 headset for Xbox Live. It worked great. Never used it for PC though...

socav said:
I used the Plantronics Halo 2 headset for Xbox Live. It worked great. Never used it for PC though...

I have a plantronics DSP-500, best headset i've eva used and would'nt use anything else. I have used my friends headsets and they dont even come close to the sound quality of my DSP-500s.

I've used the medusa 5.1 non-USB. They were pretty good for a surround headset and they have a mic. around $120 on EBay i think.

I got some altec lansing ones that have the mic attatched to the left head set... looks like an expensive headset but it was only around 40 canadian...

I got it at london drugs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom