Thoughts on Acer laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
My school bought a bunch of these for the teachers, they've had them for about 2 years and they work well

- the newegg link is down "server error" so, the one you are looking at is probably newer...

Juice Daddy said:
My school bought a bunch of these for the teachers, they've had them for about 2 years and they work well

- the newegg link is down "server error" so, the one you are looking at is probably newer...
It worked for me... :beard:

I sell Acers at my work and personally I don't like them. I've heard a number of customer complaints about them: weird software problems, failing hardware, etc. That's after 1-2 years, not during the 5 days when some one buys the laptop and reviews it on a website. I've never used one myself, though, and I don't think I ever will. I wouldn't recommend it, but you should research the brand name further. Try going to the BBB website or related complaint sites and see if you can find anything.

Well if anyone can recommend another laptop similar in price/features that you think would be better than this one i'd appreciate it. Like I said i just started looking so I have some time before i buy. Thanks

I forgot to mention before that reliability is probably the most important feature to me.

dont just jump on the first thing you see because of price.... bad problems occur.. just shop around, talk to people, find a few you like, talk to an expert before buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom