• ATI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Geforce

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only pray that the consoles are so hard to work with that all the developers drop it and only make PC games. :p

that would rock! suddenly all the developers get pissed off and lose thier patience because 7 threads is just too many. PC time...

Ryan

As of today I can't play a single game on these consoles so I don't think there's much that can be said other than the pictures, videos, and articles looked cool and sounded awesome. I think those with the loudest voices in this thread should tone it down a notch and speak up when there's an actual ps3 or 360 in front of them. Just a thought. :)

Or the guys in the X1800XT thread could tone it down until theres actually a X1800XT in front of them...just a thought...:rolleyes:

Flanker said:
Or the guys in the X1800XT thread could tone it down until theres actually a X1800XT in front of them...just a thought...:rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing when i was writing it but i didn't want to start "kitchen sinking" ;)

thx that what im be tryign to say Shut up the consoles arent out these are all just paper sheets numers. Let the games talk.( note not he consoles the game cuase that what matters int he end)

hmm... first gen console games, well some are cross platform (PC and console). They look very nice, and if the prev games are any indication they will be awesome. The one 360 exclusive I'm especially looking forward to (besides the obvious, like halo 3 and what not) is Gears of War and Mass Effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom