Comptuer Crashing and wont turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Kozmo

Beta member
My friends computer keep crashing and when you try to turn on again it wont turn, you have to disconnect the plug wire and wait for a while, but the computer keep crashing for no reason, you are not doing anything and still chrashes so i was wondering what could be the problem?...sorry for my english my main language is spanish

do the fans stay on and everything else , Just the video etc goes out?... As what i hear(having to unplug it) sounds like a Power saving mode issue. as most anything unless the computer is on it should turn on when you hit the switch (if the computer is completely off)

do you have power saving mode or anything on your computer.. and does it do It Only when the computer is Idle?

the computer dosent have any power saving mode, the computer is always chrasing even you doing some thing or not doing anything

Hi There

Some things to look for are:Over heating CPU take off the side and see if its cloged up with dust.If it is blow it out with a can of compresed air.You can go into the bios and leave it running and keep an eye on the temp and see if it gets to hot before it shuts down.Also the power supply can cause shutdowns.And you can also have softwhere issues.

it can also be a bad PSU

also, reboot to safe mode (F8 just before Windows starts to load, then select it from the list)
then when you are in, go to start, run and type "msconfig" (without the quote marks) then press enter.
go to the startup tab, then click "disable all" then "apply"
reboot and see if it still crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom