My New Computer! W00t!! (Slow for Dial-Up Users)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATI was good with the Radeon 9000 series, but they truly sucked with the X8** series. Of course they do well in 3dMark05, but they just can't touch Nvidia in today's games. Tell me you didn't spend $1000 on that X850XT!! :eek:

HHAHAHA No no no...i spent $600, its an Asus Extreme Radeon X850XT Platinum Edition...

The other $400 went towards bawls, pop, mints, along with extra $$ from the rest of my hardware.

adnonimape said:
HHAHAHA No no no...i spent $600, its an Asus Extreme Radeon X850XT Platinum Edition...

The other $400 went towards bawls, pop, mints, along with extra $$ from the rest of my hardware.

Man, RETURN THAT THING RIGHT AWAY AND GET A 7800GTX! The 7800GTX is $100 cheaper than that rip-off and performs like 75% better in EVERYTHING, and 100% better in OpenGL games. I can't believe you bought that X850XT PE without doing research.... :rolleyes:

*EDIT*

Take a look at these benchmarks

3dmark055qb.jpg

doom36qt.jpg

I can't believe u fit that in a UV wizard Gaming case, I had one, for a mid tower its not that Large but You fit alot in it. For water cooling I woulda thought u would go full tower but w/e.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom