2x 6600gt or 1x 6800 gt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the performance test what you're basing your FPS numbers off of? Figured you just ran FRAPS or something which I'm too lazy to install, plus I figure it's just something else running sucking away RAM that could otherwise be used to play the game.

I'm sure it could run 16x AF, as AF really doesn't tax a card like AA does...it does tax it somewhat of course, but not as much...I just set it at 4x because I knew it was a graphically demanding game.

I'll do the test later...already beat the game so I've just been going back through with cheats and enjoying just blowing people away...it's awesome to go straight through with sticky bombs, but I haven't felt like playing again since I got CoD2

how much more is the 7800 GT or GTX?
you could get 1 7800, unlock the pipelines (if it's a GT) (can be done by softmodding, or with Rivatuner) and then later on get another one

apokalipse said:
how much more is the 7800 GT or GTX?
you could get 1 7800, unlock the pipelines (if it's a GT) (can be done by softmodding, or with Rivatuner) and then later on get another one

7800gts are about 50-60$ more than a 6800gt...

They are only like 50-60 more and unlockable to a gtx? Would it be a better bang for my buck to get a 7800gt? Is the difference much more apparent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom