Graphic Card Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

play2lose

In Runtime
It's between these four cards....which one sould I get....

GeForce FX 5700 256MB 8x AGP
GeForce FX 5700 Ultra 128MB 8x AGP
GeForce FX 5900 128MB 8x AGP or the
Radeon 9600 XT 128MB 8xAGP

which one should I get........I am buying one of these with a computer at www.cyberpowerinc.com

If money is not an issue, then go with the Radeon 9600 XT 128MB 8xAGP...IT all depends on how much your willing to spend ma man..

play2lose said:
the 9600 xt is the cheapest out of those.........

Oops, how embarassing:eek: I thought the first card said 156 or something else for some odd reason....damn cocaine...

The FX5900 is the fastest out of your list although in some games, the 9600XT will outperform it. If money's not an issue then I would recommend getting a Radeon 9800 instead.

Ya, the radeon is the best, dont touch the fx series if u can avoid it, even with forceware drivers, it is not worth it, they are just not worth it tbh

damn whats up with all you people fine i can take that every 1 likes amd as well they should but nvidia or ati there all dx9 fully compatable and some times the nvidia card have higer clock speeds listen which ever is the chaepest get there all great card and will score high in benchmarks and run your games perfectly and yes i am an ati guy but hey this card was cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom